Project Sign Off: Media Mix of Old Novels

As of 26 October 2022, my project has been signed-off and given the signal to progress. Before I make a concrete outline, I will show some samples of works I will be researching. Below is the work of Saul Bass, a American graphic design and well-known cover designer for movies, albums and books. He has unique takes on designing covers, opting to keep it minimalistic and in a limited colour palette.

Since I am also designing a type of covers, it would be interesting to analyse how he came up with such designs in relation to the work covered. These researches will help me design more detailed and in-depth covers for products.



Link to Project Sign-off

Comments

  1. Good you have posted this and your link to your sign off works

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström