Photoshop Software Concept Testing

Working with editing software such as Adobe Photoshop is essential in Graphic Designs and other graphical works, so I did some practice works on it.

I started off by choosing my page template; I chose Tabloid in Portrait orientation as this format is a standard for small poster prints.

Wrote down a title and concept of work, then took a stock photo from Unsplash that works as a mock up photo of my work.

I added more explanation for the concept, and changed the font to make it look less bland. I made a logo from LOGO website which I placed on the concept image. 


Final product exported as .png file.




Comments

  1. I do think here you needed to consider you layout, design and fonts further, you could have made this page more interesting and as you are graphic design this needed more thought

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström