Wix Website: About Page, Social Links, Homepage and Mobile View

As I have already changed the text in my About Page last week, I replaced the font type of 'ABOUT ME' to Lulo Clean at 25 px size, whereas the text of the paragraphs are Open Sans at size 16 px, for more emphasis. Then I have used the Change Image option on the stock photo to replace it with my portrait taken during class.

Website preview after editing.



I have tested out the About page on the mobile view whilst still on the preview mode and while it was fine, with no major problems. I have, however, adjusted the paragraph size as it had looked quite thin compared to the page size.

On the other hand, the format for my Home page was broken, so I had to readjust the size of the header to 18 px and 9 px for title and subheading respectively. I had also edited the size of the catchphrase to fit into the screen.

I placed a social link bar that I have found in the 'Social' tab of 'Add Elements', then removed unnecessary social media icons. After linking the proper icons to my social media accounts, I have checked that these icons are formatted properly in mobile view. Finally, I have checked that the links are present in the footer for all pages and gives access to the proper social media.

Preview of web page with social links bar.

I went on the the mobile view, which had already provided me with a Back to the top button present and moving with every page, and edited the location of the button so that it isn't located too high on the screen. As the Facebook icon was unnecessary, I deleted it. The button had worked properly on the preview mode for every page.

I removed the stock details listed on the Contact page. The form is linked to my email account through 'Form Settings' so that I can receive messages without exposing personal information. I further went on to delete a map section with a stock photo, which was also used for Home page, and changed the font of 'GET IN TOUCH' to Lulo Clean.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström