Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

 I had a discussion with my tutor regarding the major project for sign off, and I was told to continue on the project. I was further told to research on topics related to my theme, such as logo and enamel pin designs in real life use from charities or companies, and to attend to an Abstract Art workshop in Week 5 as I had planned to use abstraction techniques in designing my work. The details of the sign off can be found in the link below.


Link to Sign Off Sheet


 I went on to fill the details of the Major Project Plan as required. The details can be found in the link below.

Link to Major Project Plan


After this post I intend to do the following:
  • Research on given artists
  • Join workshops required (Abstraction and Composition)
  • Develop sketches according to workshops joined
  • Do material research: practice on abstraction techniques and materials, set up of magazines and logos
  • Practice mockup techniques for magazines and enamel pins
  • And to create final work through these processes.

 

Comments

  1. ...and what is your next step? Where are you taking the development of the project from here? The serious work starts now, which is why you have to have a plan and it should be posted on here for us to review in Week 4.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström