Follow Up Tutorial

Link to Tutorial Sheet

 We did a follow up tutorial regarding the progress of my major project. As I already have a clear vision and goal on what I was creating, we mostly talked about some background information regarding my research and what I would have to post on my blog. I have done some of this already, and would soon follow up with necessary posts.

 The important steps I have to take after this tutorial is to research into the organisation that I would be ‘working for’, Green Spirit, and analyse what could be improved in their original designs. Then I would have to research on the background behind enamel pins, especially how they have been used in organisations or charities. As I am done with the logo design, I would just have to finish the researches and finish the magazine covers for final digital processing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström