Presentation Feedback


 We have done a general presentation-brief regarding our projects to a small groups, of which I was grouped with Lucille, Amir, Joanna K. and sometimes Lauren or Sam. In my PowerPoint I tried to best compress all the relevant information I had to get across to viewers who have no background information of what I was doing, and I think I did quite well. According to the feedback, they were able to clearly identify what I was doing, why I was researching an artist and so on, repeating that my outline was clear and well-defined. Besides that, I have not have much comments regarding my project, just needing to finalise and update my works on my blog.

 The PowerPoint used in my presentation can be found below.


Link to PowerPoint

Comments

  1. The presentation was clear and you delivered it with confidence, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström