End of Term Reflection: Art Portfolio 1

  With this module, I feel like I have improved in my design process. We were put on tight schedules and limitations which felt close to how we may work under a professional standard, and while it was hard to adjust to the restrictions, I have put in my best efforts to create a satisfactory work. Not only were we required to create good outputs but to show the detailed process of our thoughts, the experimentations we did, why we have decided to research this topic or artist- it gave me a better direction as to why I am pursuing this theme and subject area. I have initially struggled with time management, falling behind my schedule and missing some necessary posts. I have still finished what is necessary within time, and I feel like I have creating interesting results in relation to my theme and subject area. Despite this, I still accept that there are flaws to my works and improvements that I could make with further experience, and hope to learn more in Art Portfolio 2. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström