Tutorial Update

 I had a follow up tutorial after the Student Talk, discussing on the progress on my project.



 Right now, I would have to finish up my 2D work (practice and final presentation) and the 3D work. The wood carving project had taken more time than I had anticipated, and it would be impossible to finish another wood maquette within the time frame so I would be changing the second 3D piece to something that can be made quicker such as air-drying clay. The 2D part would not take very long to finish, so I will continue focusing on the 3D project.

Comments

  1. Use this as a way of planning the remaining time on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Art Portfolio 1: Sign Off and Major Project Plan

End Term 1: Reflection Post

Further Artist Research: Fluid Art and Emma Lindström